1. Belytschko, T. Lu, Y. Y., and Gu, L., “Element Free Galerkin Methods”, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 37, No. 2, pp. 229-256, 1994.
2. Atluri, S. N., and Zhu, T., “A New Meshless Local Petrov-Galerkin (MLPG) Approach in Computational Mechanics”, Computational Mechanics, Vol. 22, No. 2, pp. 117-127, 1998.
3. Trefftz, T., “Ein Gegenstuck Zum Ritzschen Verfahren”, Proceedings of 2nd International Congress on Applied Mechanics, Zurich, 1926.
4. Kupradze, V. D. and Aleksidze, M. A., “The Method of Functional Equations for the Approximate Solution of Certain Boundary Value Problems”, USSR Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, Vol. 4, No .4, pp. 82-126, 1964.
5. Soghrati, S., “Implementation of Smooth Fundamental Solutions in Solving Some Governing Differential Equations in Solid Mechanics”, M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, 2007. (in Persian).
6. Boroomand, B., Soghrati, S. and Movahedian, B., “Exponential Basis Functions in Solution of Static and Time Harmonic Elastic Problems in a Meshless Style”, International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 81, No. 8, pp. 971-1018, 2010.
7. Noormohammadi, N., “Solution of Solid Mechanics Problems Using Equilibrated Basis Functions and Mesh-Free Methods”, Ph.D. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, 2015. (in Persian).
8. Boroomand, B. and Noormohammadi, N., “Weakly Equilibrated Basis Functions for Elasticity Problems”, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, Vol. 37, No. 12, pp. 1712-1727, 2013.
9. Bert, C. W., and Chen T. L. C., “Effect of Shear Deformation on Vibration of Antisymmetric Angle-Ply Laminated Rectangular Plates”, International Journal of Solids and Structures, Vol. 14, No. 6, pp. 465-473, 1978.
10. Swaminathan, K., and Ragounadin, D., “Analytical Solutions Using a Higher-Order Refined Theory for the Static Analysis of Antisymmetric Angle-Ply Composite and Sandwich Plates”, Composite Structures, Vol. 64, No. 3, pp. 405-417, 2004.
11. Reddy, J. N., Khdeir, A. A., and Librescu, L., “Le´vy Type Solutions for Symmetrically Laminated Rectangular Plates Using First-Order Shear Deformation Theory”, Journal of Applied Mechanics, Vol. 54, No. 3, pp. 740-742, 1987.
12. Khdeir, A. A., and Reddy, J. N., “Analytical Solutions of Refined Plate Theories of Cross-Ply Composite Laminates”, Journal of Pressure Vessels Technology, Vol. 113, No. 4, pp. 570-578, 1991.
13. Yuemei, L. and Rui, L., “Accurate Bending Analysis of Rectangular Plates with Two Adjacent Edges Free and the Others Clamped or Simply Supported Based on New Symplectic Approach”, Applied Mathematical Modeling, Vol.34, No.4, pp.856-865, 2010.
14. Urthaler, Y. and Reddy, J. N., “A Mixed Finite Element for the Nonlinear Bending Analysis of Laminated Composite Plates Based on FSDT”, Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, Vol. 15, No. 5, pp. 355-354, 2008.
15. Bhar, A., Phoenix, S. S., and Satsangi, S. K., “Finite Element Analysis of Laminated Composite Stiffened Plates Using FSDT and HSDT: A Comparative Perspective”, Composite Structures, Vol. 92, No. 2, pp. 312-321, 2010.
16. Sladek, J., Sladek, V., Zhang, Ch., Krivacek, J., Wen, P. H., “Analysis of Orthotropic Thick Plates by Meshless Local Petrov–Galerkin (MLPG) Method.” International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, Vol. 67, No. 13, pp. 1830-1850, 2006.
17. Jaberzadeh, E., Azhari, M., and Boroomand, B., “Free Vibration of Moving Laminated Composite Plates with and Without Skew Roller Using the Element-Free Galerkin Method”, Iranian Journal of Science and Technology: Transactions of Civil Engineering, Vol. 38, pp. 377-393, 2014.
18. Shahbazi, M., Boroomand, B., and Soghrati, S., “A Mesh-Free Method Using Exponential Basis Functions for Laminates Modeled by CLPT, FSDT and TSDT–Part I: Formulation.” Composite Structures, Vol. 93, No. 12, pp. 3112-3119, 2011.
19. Azhari, F., Boroomand, B., and Shahbazi, M., “Exponential Basis Functions in the Solution of Laminated Plates Using a Higher-Order Zig–Zag Theory.” Composite Structures, Vol. 105, pp. 398-407, 2013.
20. Motamedi Ghahfarokhi, A., “On Bending Problem of Laminated Composite Plates Using Exponential Basis Functions in Mesh-Less Local Form”, M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Civil Engineering, Isfahan University of Technology, 2013 (in Persian).
21. Noormohammadi, N., and Boroomand, B., “A Fictitious Domain Method Using Equilibrated Basis Functions for Harmonic and Bi-Harmonic Problems in Physics”, Journal of Computational Physics, Vol. 272, pp. 189-217, 2014.
22. Dawe, D. J., and Roufaeil, O. L., “Rayleigh-Ritz Vibration Analysis of Mindlin Plates”, Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 69, No. 3, pp. 345-359, 1980.
23. Yuhua, T., and Wang, X., “Buckling of Symmetrically Laminated Rectangular Plates Under Parabolic Edge Compressions”, International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Vol. 53, No. 2, pp. 91-97, 2011.
24. Reddy, J. N., Mechanics of Laminated Composite Plates and Shells: Theory and Analysis, CRC press, 2003.