1. Blight, G. E. and Fourie, A. B., “A Review of Catastrophic Flow Failures of Deposits of Mine Waste and Municipal Refuse”, in International Workshop on Occurrence and Mechanisms of Flow in Natural Slopes and Earth Fills, Italia, pp. 1–17, 2003.
2. Lyu, Z., Chai, J., Xu, Z., Qin, Y. and Cao, J., “A Comprehensive Review on Reasons for Tailings Dam Failures Based on Case History”, Advances in Civil Engineering, Vol. 2019, pp. 1-18, 2019.
3. Seed, H. B., “Earthquake-Resistant Design of Earth Dams”, First International Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering & Soil Dynamics, Missouri, pp. 1157-1173, 1981.
4. Liu, H. X., Li, N., Liao, X., Wu, C. S. and Pan, X. D., “Effective Stress Analysis Method of Seismic Response for High Tailings Dam”, Journal of Central South University of Technology, Vol. 14, No. 1, pp. 129-134, 2007.
5. Chakraborty, D. and Choudhury, D., “Investigation of the Behavior of Tailings Earthen Dam Under Seismic Conditions”, American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp.559-564, 2009.
6. Chakraborty, D. and Choudhury, D., “Seismic Slope Stability Analysis of Tailings Earthen Dam Using TALREN 4”, In Indian Geotechnical Conference, Geotrendz, pp. 187-190, 2010.
7. Xu, B., Lu, Q. and He, D., “Seismic Stability Analysis of the Yanghuya Fly Ash Tailings Dam”, Environmental & Engineering Geoscience, Vol. 20, No. 4, pp. 371-391, 2014.
8. Azhari, A. and Ozbay, U., “Role of Geometry and Stiffness Contrast on Stability of Open Pit Mines Struck by Earthquakes”, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, Vol. 36, No. 2, pp.1249-1266 2018.
9. Naeini, M. and Akhtarpour, A., “Numerical Analysis of Seismic Stability of a High Centerline Tailings Dam”, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Vol. 107, pp.179-194, 2018.
10. Korzec, A. and Świdziński, W., “Dynamic Response of Zelazny Most Tailings Dam to Mining Induced Extreme Seismic Event Occurred in 2016”, MATEC Web of Conferences, Vol. 262, p. 01001, EDP Sciences, 2019.
11. Zhang, C., Chai, J., Cao, J., Xu, Z., Qin, Y. and Lv, Z., “Numerical Simulation of Seepage and Stability of Tailings Dams: A Case Study in Lixi”, China. Water, Vol. 12, No. 3, p.742, 2020.
12. Chakraborty, D. and Choudhury, D., “Seismic Behavior of Tailings Dam Using FLAC super (3D)”, American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 9, pp. 3138–3147, Texas, 2011.
13. Barrero, A. R., Taiebat, M. and Lizcano, A., “Application of an Advanced Constitutive Model in Nonlinear Dynamic Analysis of Tailings Dam”, 68th Canadian Geotechnical Conference, Sept, pp. 20-23, 2015.
14. Chundi, S., Baolin, X. And Wei, W., “Analysis on Seismic Dynamic Response and Liquefaction Area of Tailings Dam”, International Journal of Computer Applications in Technology, Vol. 57, No. 2, pp.183-191, 2018.
15. Vargas, C. O., “Analysis and Seismic Design of Tailings Dams and Liquefaction Assessment”, American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Vol. 7, p. 392, 2019.
16. Garcia Diez, J. L., Gonzalez Galindo, J., “Adjustment of a Numerical Model for Pore Pressure Generation During an Earthquake”, Plos One, Vol. 14, No. 9, pp.1–24, 2019.
17. Doan, N. P., Park, S. S. and Lee, D. E., “Assessment of Pohang Earthquake ‐ Induced Liquefaction at Youngil ‐ Man Port Using the UBCSAND2 Model”, Applied Sciences, Vol. 10, No. 16, p.5424. 2020.
18. Ghani Ardakan, Z., Mojtahedzadeh, S. H., Mosleh Arani, A. and Gharibi, Kh., “Using Phytoremediation Techniques to Deal With Environmental Pollution of the Tailings Dam of the Phosphate Mine Esfordi”, The Sixth Conference of the Economic Geological Society Iran, Zahedan, 2014 (In Persian).
19. Najafi, M. and Yarahmadi Bafghi, A., “Analysis of Sustainability and Environmental Management of Tailings Dam (Case Study: Tailings Dam Esphordi Phosphate Mine Processing Factory)”, 5th Iranian Conference on Engineering Geology and Environment, Tehran, 2007 (In Persian).
20. Sadeghi, N. H., Oliveira, D. V., Correia, M., Azizi-Bondarabadi, H. and Orduña, A., “Seismic Performance of Historical Vaulted Adobe Constructions: A Numerical Case Study From Yazd, Iran”, International Journal of Architectural Heritage, Vol. 12, No. 5, pp. 879-897, 2018.
21. Azhari, A. and Ozbay, U., “Evaluating the Effect of Earthquakes on Open Pit Mine Slopes”, 50th US Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium, American Rock Mechanics Association, 2016.
22. Khalid, M.S., “Dynamic Analysis of an Upstream Tailings Dam”, Master Thesis, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden, 2013.
23. Martin, G. R., Finn, W. D. L., and Seed, H. B. “Fundamentals of Liquefaction under Cyclic Loading,” Journal of the Geotechnical Engineering Division, ASCE, 101 (GT5), Vol. 101, pp. 423 – 438,1975.
24. Byrne, P.M., “A Cyclic Shear-Volume Coupling and Pore Pressure Model for Sand”, 2nd International Conference on Recent Advances in Geotechnical Earthquake Engineering and Soil Dynamics, pp.47–55. 1991.
25. “Itasca Consulting Group Inc., 2016. FLAC2D – Fast Lagrangian Analysis of Continua in 2 Dimensions. V7.0.411, User’s Manual. ICG, Minneapolis,” 2011.
26. Vargas, O., Ortiz, R. and Flores, F., “Liquefaction Analysis Using Pore Pressure Generation Models During Earthquakes”, Fundamentals to Applications in Geotechnics, pp. 1057-1064, 2015.
27. Seed, H. B., Idriss, I. M., “Simplified Procedure for Evaluating Soil Liquefaction Potential”, Journal of Soil Mechanics & Foundations division, ASCE, Vol. 97, No. 8, pp. 1249-1274, 1971.
28. Booker, J. R., Rahman, M. S. and Seed, H. B., “A Computer Program for the Analysis of Pore Pressure Generation and Dissipation During Cyclic or Earthquake Loading”, Earthquake Engineering Research Center, University of California, Rep. No. EERC 76-24,1976.
29. Baziar, M. H., Shahnazari, H. and Sharafi, H., M. H. Baziar, “A Laboratory Study on the Pore Pressure Generation Model for Firouzkooh Silty Sands Using Hollow Torsional Test”, International Journal of Civil Engineering, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp.126-134, 2011.
30. Zardari, M. A., Mattsson, H., Knutsson, S., Khalid, M. S., Ask, M. V. and Lund, B., “Numerical Analyses of Earthquake Induced Liquefaction and Deformation Behaviour of an Upstream Tailings Dam”, Advances in Materials Science and Engineering, Vol. 2017, pp. 1-17, 2017.
31. Seed, H. B. and Idriss, I. M., “Simplified Procedure for Evaluating Soil Liquefaction Potential”, Journal of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations division, Vol. 97, No. 9, pp.1249-1273, 1971.
32. Rauch, A. F., “EPOLLS: an Empirical Method for Prediciting Surface Displacements Due to Liquefaction-Induced Lateral Spreading in Earthquakes”, Doctoral dissertation, Virginia Tech, 1997.
33. Boulanger, R. W., and I. M. Idriss., “CPT and SPT Based Liquefaction Triggering Procedures”, Report No. UCD/CGM-141, 2014.
34. Villavicencio, G., Breul, P., Bacconnet, C., Fourie, A. and Espinace, R., “Liquefaction Potential of Sand Tailings Dams Evaluated Using a Probabilistic Interpretation of Estimated In-Situ Relative Density”, Journal of Construction, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp.9-18, 2020.
35. Peshandi, H., Dehghani, A. and Ansari, A., “Design of Tailings Dam Esfordi Phosphate Mine”, M.Sc thesis, Yazd University, 2006 (In Persian).
36. Zhan, Z. and Qi, S., “Numerical Study on Dynamic Response of a Horizontal Layered-Structure Rock Slope under a Normally Incident Sv Wave”, Applied Sciences, Vol. 7, No. 7, p. 716, 2017.
37. Asaadi, A., Sharifipour, M. and Ghorbani, K., “Numerical Simulation of Piles Subjected To Lateral Spreading and Comparison with Shaking Table Results”, Civil Engineering Infrastructures Journal, Vol. 50, No. 2, pp. 277-292, 2017.
38. Azhari, A., Yarahmadi, A. and Faramarzi, L., “Determination of Parameters and Dynamic Analysis of Rock Slope Stability (Case study: Tectonic Blocks 1 and 2 of Choghart Mine”, M.Sc thesis, Yazd University, 2010 (In Persian).
39. Wang, T., He, Y., Zhao, X. and Wang, S., “Dynamic Stability Analysis of the Laizigou Phosphogypsum Tailings Pond”, 53rd US Rock Mechanics/Geomechanics Symposium, American Rock Mechanics Association, 2019.
40. Beaty, M. H. and Perlea, V. G., “Several Observations on Advanced Analyses with Liquefiable Materials”, In Proceedings of the 31st Annual USSD Conference and 21st Conference on Century Dam Design-Advances and Adaptations, San Diego, California, pp. 1369-1397, 2011.